Robust, reliable, automated multi-parameter milk analyzer based on ultrasonic technology;
Rapid test for Fat, Solids Not Fat, Density, Added Water Protein Freezing point, pH, Temperature, Titrable acidity, Conductivity, Lactose and Milk Cream channel
Milk conductivity measuring system
- Milk conductivity changes depend on the concentration of ions in the milk.
- Can be used as a test of udder health (detection of subclinical mastitis);
- Can be used as a test of grade of water evaporation in production of condense milk;
- Milk conductivity change notifies of powder (dry) milk solution rate.
- This option transforms pH value to titratable acidity in °Th / %La / °SH / °D using one of the three tables of correspondence (1 default and 2 user’s) stored in the analyzer’s memory.
- The simple disaccharide lactose represents about 5% of the milk content. Measurement of lactose is important because it contributes to the sensory and functional properties of milk thus determines the quality of milk products.
External serial thermal printer
- Print a recipe with the result of the current measurement.